Thursday, January 22, 2015

blog post 1


 

I have heard a lot of things about this course, most of them were bad. I heard from fellow students that the course was a waste of time and it was way too much work for nothing. I fear that these things are true and that I will fail in this course, if I can’t move as quickly as other people do.  The course EDM 310 compared to my other classes that I am currently taking is completely different. The classes I am taking now do a lot less work and takes up a lot less of my time. My other courses it was not independent, because you had a teacher to guide you through it and I do not think it is going to be the same in this course. I cannot tell at the moment if this is a good or bad thing. I hope to learn new things and become a bit more technologically inclined than I already am. I believe the most difficult thing that I will encounter in the class is the amount of work and time. I can definitely take the time out for this course, but I am still scared that I will lose everything by failing in this class. I can try and take each assignment and do it at my own pace and get it in on time. My questions for EDM 310 are always answered before I even think to ask them.

1 comment:

  1. Patricia:
    I have previously taken EDM and it was nerve-racking at first. However, returning with a better outlook has-so far-been the saving grace. During my first round of EDM I let everyone else's opinion get to me and let it clout my judgment on the course. Now, starting fresh, I am seeing that the work IS relevant and is actually useful. I hope you are able to make your OWN sound opinion and excel in all that you do.

    -Kelia

    ReplyDelete